Hello and Welcome for Aloo Bhujiya diwali namkeen recipe from Sanjeev Kapoor Khazana. Diwali is just around the corner, so lete make a quick namkeen with Potatoes and Gram Flour (Besan). The name of this recipe is Aloo Bhujia.
Aloo Bhujia Sev Recipe – a well known crisp delicious snack made from mashed potatoes, Gram Flour (Besan) as well as spices. You may make this namkeen as Diwali Snack or even make as a side snack for kid’s. This delicious namkeen is very simple to make. So lets watch the video and make it for your family for this Diwali.
ALOO BHUJIYA Ingredients
5-6 medium (800 grams) potatoes (aloo), boiled and peeled
4 cups gram flour
Oil for deep-frying + for greasing
1 teaspoon garammasala powder
1 teaspoon red chilli powder
½ teaspoon asafoetida
Salt to taste + for sprinkling
1 tablespoon dried mint powder + for sprinkling
Chaat masala for sprinkling
ALOO BHUJIYA Method
1. Heat sufficient oil in a kadai. Grease a chakli press with some oil.
2. Grate potatoes in a bowl. Add garammasala powder, chilli powder, asafoetida, salt and mint powder and mix well.
3. Add gram flour gradually and knead into a dough.
4. Fill the chakli press fitted with a sev ring attachment with some prepared dough and press out strips directly into hot oil and deep-fry till golden and crisp. Drain on absorbent paper.
5. Lightly crush the fried aloobhujiya and transfer onto a plate. Sprinkle some salt, chaat masala and dried mint powder and mix lightly.
6. Serve or store in an airtight container.
Preparation Time: 8-10 minutes
Cooking Time:10-12 minutes
Aloo Bhujia is ready so lets serve it in Serving Pot. Lets taste this mouth Watering Namkeen and share it with your friends anf family too. Discuss this delicious recipe with your friends and family members by sharing on Facebook, Instagram and other social networks. Check out our website on daily basis to get more information about Diwali Special Namkeen Recipe and many other recipes.
We wish all our viewers a Very Happy Diwali and Prosperous New Year.