It’s difficult to image any Diwali pass by without a person providing you a Kaju Katli; it’s a among the most liked sweets of Indian menu. As opposed to understanding, it really is among the simplest sweet recipes to go along with, needs a few ingredients as well as understanding of really simple cooking methods to make beautifully sweet Kaju Katli at home and also enjoy it. Typically, this delicate and sweet kaju katli is garnished with silver varakh and it may be quite easily found in most of the Indian sweet shop. With step by step instruction and cooking tips of kaju katli recipe, preparing it in your own home and also surprising your loved ones is incredibly easy.
1. Grease a baking tin of 1 cm width with some ghee.
2. Heat sugar in a non-stick pan. Add ½ cup water and bring to boil. Add milk, mix and cook till sugar melts. Discard the scum and cook till it reaches 2-string consistency.
3. Switch off heat, add liquid glucose and ghee and mix well. Add cashewnut powder and mix till well incorporated.
4. Grease your palms with ghee, take a portion of mixture and put into greased baking tin and press. Grease a rolling pin and lightly roll over to level it out.
5. Cover the top with silver varq and set aside for 30 minutes to cool.
6. Cut and serve.